In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to upgrade a computer from Windows Vista to Windows 7. Users are able to do an in-place upgrade as long as both the Windows Vista and Windows 7 versions are the same. Users will need to export all their data, erase the hard drive and then reinstall all the applications. To do an in-place upgrade, begin by backing-up your data. Then insert the install DVD and select run it. Then click on Install Now and wait for it to install and setup. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Windows Vista computer, and would like to learn how to upgrade it to a Windows 7 for more features.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades