In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 with CNET. You need to do these 3 things. 1st - run the Windows 7 upgrade advisor to know if your computer can handle any version of Windows 7. 2nd – check the Windows 7 compatibility center to know if you need to upgrade your drivers or apps. 3rd – make a copy of your hard drive. Down load and run the 'windows easy transfer' wizard. This will back up all your files and settings to an external hard drive other than the one you used earlier. Then insert the Windows 7 disk and click on 'install now'. Choose custom install, otherwise it will fail with XP. Installation will start. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades