In this video tutorial, viewers learn 4 different hacks that will make typing easier in Windows. Begin by clicking on the Start button and select Control Panel. Then click on Ease of Access Center and select "Make keyboard easier to use". Now users are able to configure the keyboard options for easier use such as: turning on/off the mouse keys, sticky keys, toggle keys and filter keys. All the features have more specific settings for self-adjusting to the user's liking. This video will benefit hose viewers who use a Windows computer, and would like to learn how to make it easier to use their keyboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades