In this video we learn how to use the address book in Windows XP. First go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Address Book. You can choose to make it your default vCard viewer. Now in the address book, create a new contact by clicking new contact. Fill in the name and email address and click on add. Now there's an email associated with this record. You can also set up information about home address as well. It's important to put as much information as you know so it makes it easy to sort. With this knowledge now you can use your computer more efficiently!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades