Apple Font book is a utility included with Mac OS X. Font Book is a utility for managing and maintaining your fonts on your Mac computer. It allows you to enable or disable fonts. It also helps you in creating font collections. Using it you can create libraries consisting of different collections and also validate font files for fonts or inconsistency. You can also remove duplicate fonts using it. The font book display consists of three columns. The collection column, the font column, and the preview area. The collection column contains the location of fonts on your system and also the collection of fonts you currently have on the system. The fonts column shows fonts included in the selection on the left. Finally the preview column can be used to see a preview of the font with all the font characters and numbers. This video introduces to the Apple Font Book and demonstrates how to use it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades