In this video the instructor shows how to use the Auto play feature in Windows 7. Auto play is an old feature which was also available in Windows XP and Windows Vista. When you insert any removable media into your computer like a CD, DVD or a USB thumb drive, Windows automatically pops up a Auto Play window where it gives you various options that can be performed on the recently inserted media. This feature is very helpful and helps you open your media very conveniently. The Auto play window contains many options like Import pictures and Videos, View Pictures and other general options like Open folder to view files. You can do what you want with the media directly. You can also enable the Always do this for me feature by enabling the check box and windows remembers your preferences and performs the action next time directly. This video shows how to use the Auto play feature in Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades