Ian Brown shows us how to use Avast to remove viruses from your computer. First, go to Avast.com and download their new and free edition of their virus protection. After you have installed this program, you will receive an email with your product key to access the program. Now, change the settings on the program so it scans your computer at least once a day for viruses. Now, reboot your computer to save settings and scan your computer automatically for viruses. When you see a blue screen with questions, don't be alarmed, it's just doing a scan for viruses throughout your system before it starts up again!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades