This video demonstrates how to open up the command line prompt and various commands which you can use to make your Windows experience easier. After clicking on the "Run" option from the start bar of Windows, you can then type "cmd" into the box, opening up the command prompt. The appearance of the command box can be changed by left clicking the small icon at the top left, going to properties, and changing the appearance. One useful command in the prompt is "ipconfig", which you type into the command prompt in order to look at the general configuration of your computer. The video then goes farther into detail of various ways which you can use the command line in order to perform various functions in your Windows computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades