Gary teaches us how to use disk utility to format Mac drives in this tutorial. First, go to your utility folder in your applications folder. Now, look for all the drives connected to your computer. A disk is a physical drive and the volume is a hard disk on your machine. You can partition this to two volumes by selecting the drive and clicking "erase". Now, select the latest version of the Mac format and then choose a name. Click erase, and now a new volume will be created on your computer. If you want to create multiple volumes you can partition the drives and apply it to your computer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades