In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Filter Key features on a Windows 7 computer. Begin by opening Control Panel and select Ease of Access. Under the Ease of Access Center, click on Change how your keyboard works and click on Set up Filter Keys, at the bottom of the window. Now check the box beside Turn on Filter Keys. Users are provided with several options for he Filter Keys such as: turn off the Filter key wen Shift is held or 8 seconds, display a warning message when turning a setting on and make a sound when turning a setting on or off. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Windows 7 computer and would like to learn how to use the Filter Keys because they have problems with unwanted keystrokes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades