In this how-to video, you will learn how to access Gmail automatically every time you click a mail to link in Google Chrome. In order to do this, you must have a computer that has the Google Chrome browser, as well as a Gmail account. First, prepare Chrome to use extensions. Right click the shortcut and add the following command in the target path area. After this is done, add the new extension. A crx file from the blog must be downloaded. Install the extension and now you will be able to open Gmail through mail to links in Google Chrome. This will allow you to click e-mail links without having to go through the hassle of finding and opening your Gmail account.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades