Windows 7 provides the high contrast display feature for the monitors. To use this feature go to the desktop. Right click and select 'Personalize' from the menu. This brings up the Personalization window of the 'Appearance and Personalization' option of the Control Panel. Here you can change the visuals and sounds of your computer. Scroll down in that window till you find high contrast themes. Choose one of those themes. When you select them Windows automatically applies the theme to your computer. In this way you can check out all the themes one by one. High contrast white and high contrast black are the prominent themes. This video shows how to set up high contrast themes on Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades