In this video we learn how to use iChat in Mac OS X. He explains to us that iChat allows us to chat with any person on our buddy list. He explains clearly about icons next to a person's name such as a camera which shows you can have a video chat with that person. Next he explains how to change your status, such as, whether you are available to chat or not. He then goes on to explain how to create your own buddy icon which is what people will see when they are chatting with you. You can create your own, using images on your computer or you can take a picture of yourself using your webcam. Then he tells us how to open a chat which is a fairly simple process, and goes on to explain how to insert smiley faces. He also talks about how to video chat. After watching this a novice iChat user should have a full understanding of how to work this program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades