This video will show you how you can easily find out what your IP address is for a computer which is running the Windows XP operating system. You will first need to go to the start bar and click on the button which says "Run". Choose to run a program called "cmd" by typing this into the bar that appears. This will then open up a black box, where you should type in "ipconfig/all". Typing this in will offer you a list of information about the internet service you are currently using and one of the values provided will be your IP address. By following the steps of this video, anyone will be able to locate their IP address.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades