In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to use Mac's zoom button. Most of the new users of Mac think the small green button on top left corner of a window is to maximize the window to the full screen. But, in Mac there is no maximize button. This button is called the zoom button. What this button does is to maximize the window to fit the content rather than the full screen. If you go full screen, what you will get is extra white space. There is no short cut key for this. Another way of doing this is to click on 'window' and select 'zoom'. You will get the same effect. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades