In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Mouse Keys feature in a Mac OS X computer. This feature can be accessed under the Mouse & Track-pad tab, in the Universal Access menu. Turn on the feature by checking On. Once turned on, users can use the number keys on the keyboard to move the cursor in any direction. Users are also able to use a keyboard shortcut to turn on or off the Mouse Keys, adjust the Initial Delay, adjust the Maximum Speed and change Cursor Size. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to use the Mouse Keys features because they have trouble moving the cursor with the mouse or track pad.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades