Sometimes just one computer monitor is not enough. Whether you are working on a detailed art project, multiple files at once, or simple wish to open more windows, you may need to connect multiple monitors to your Mac. In this video, Gary Rosenzweig from MacMost.com shows you how to hook up another screen to your computer and make the most out of your desktop space. It is actually very easy to hook up a second monitor to most Macs. Once you get a monitor and the proper cables you are good to go. Next, just use the "Display Preferences" to control how the monitor fits into your existing desktop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades