In this how to video, you will learn how to use Narrator in Windows 7. To use the program go to start, accessories, ease of access, and Narrator. The program will now open. From here, the program will announce what you can use the program with. Press the control key to pause the program. Use control shift enter to read the currently selected item or the item with current keyboard focus. Ctrl shift space will read the contents of the current window. The narrator window has many options, such as announcing keystrokes, system messages, notifications, and to start minimized. This video shows you how useful Narrator is.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades