To use a USB (flash drive) pen drive as RAM on your computer. First open the drive by clicking on "My Computer" then double clicking on the drive. Next open the eBoostr control panel. When the control panel dialogue box opens click "Add..." this will open the "Add cache device" dialogue box. Once this dialogue is open click the select device drop-down menu and select your removable USB drive (pen drive) from the list. Then click "OK" and wait for the "allocating cache file..." process to complete. Once this is done you can read the stats in the eBoostr control panel to see that your drive is indeed being used as RAM.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades