Windows 7 is the hot, new operating system replacing the past XP and Vista systems. Windows 7 is the most simplified, user-friendly version that Microsoft has developed - ever. Get acquainted with your new version of Windows straight from Microsoft.
This video tour will show you how to use Play To on Windows 7. Send media files from your PC to devices on your home network with Play To.
Do you have music on your PC that you want to play on your home entertainment system? Play To, new in Windows 7, makes it easy to use your home audio-video system and other networked media devices to play your music, watch videos, and display photos that reside on your PC. Just right-click the tracks you'd like to hear and select Play To—now you're hearing what you want, where you want it.
Play To works with other PCs running Windows 7 and devices compliant with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) 1.5 media standard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades