In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the on-screen keyboard on a Mac OS X computer. To turn on the keyboard viewer, go to Apple and select System Preferences. Under Personal, click on Language & Text. Click on the Input Sources tab and check Keyboard & Character Viewer. The viewer will appear as an icon in the status bar. Click on the icon and select Show Keyboard Viewer. Now place the cursor where you want to start typing and use the onscreen keyboard to type. This video will benefit hose viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to use Keyboard Viewer because they may be using a pointing device, other then a mouse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades