Spaces is a very cool feature that is included with all newer versions of Mac's OS X. With Spaces, you can organize your programs and keep your desktop clutter free. This program is similar to Expose, but instead of having your windows open on the desktop, Spaces minimizes them but keeps them ready for a quick reload. You can choose a number of spaces and decide which shortcuts you want to use to access them.
In this tutorial, learn how to activate, set up and use Spaces for your Mac laptop or computer. This process is super easy and will only take you a few minutes to do. You will be happy you set it up, and soon will be flying from program to program with ease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades