In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use Spotlight to find files in Mac OS X. To activate Spotlight, click on the blue magnifying glass icon in the top right corner. Then type in the term to search. Spotlight will display all the documents and files that match your search. If you click on Show All, you will have more options in Spotlight. In the Spotlight Preferences, users are able to select the categories for Spotlight to search in or not search in. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac OS X computer, and would like to learn how to use Spotlight to easily find files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades