In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Sticky Keys feature in a Mac OS X computer. The Sticky Keys feature is found in the Keyboard tab in the Universal Access menu. To turn on the sticky keys, check the On option. Underneath, users are able to set some options for how the modifier keys are treated. Sticky Keys will allow users to press the keys in a sequence, instead of all at once. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to configure the Sticky Keys feature because they have limited dexterity and have difficulty pressing more then one key at a time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades