In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Sticky Keys feature in Microsoft Windows 7. To use the Sticky Keys, click on the Start menu and open Control Panel. In the Control Panel window, double-click on Ease of Access and click on Change how your keyboard works under the Ease of Access Center. Then click on Set up Stick Keys and check the option Turn on Sticky Keys. This video will benefit those viewers who have limited dexterity and find it difficult to use complex keyboard shortcuts, and will help viewers be able to configure the Sticky Key settings for easier use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades