Your Windows computer may be experiencing some issues, and those issues may be a direct result of computer viruses and malicious software from the internet. One of the simplest ways to find these issues and repair them is by using a freeware program called System Repair Engineer (SREng). But that's not all it can do… check out the video to see a basic overview for using SREng.
System Repair Engineer (SREng) is a security diagnostic software tool which doubled up as system configuration and system maintenance software to detect system errors or issues and then adjust or repair the system accordingly. The main purpose for the development of System Repair Engineer is to make it easy for users to detect some common system issues, changes or damages caused by computer virus or malwares.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades