System Restore helps can help fixing the problems that might be making your Computer run slowly or stop responding. Please follow the steps below to restore the Computer running the Windows Vista Operating System.
1.Please click on the Start Menuof the Computer.
2. Then, click on the System restore option.Once the Windows Open you'll have the couple of options.They are Recommended Restore and Chose a different restore point.
3. If you select the Recommended Restore, the Computer will automatically restore for you.
4. If you've selected "Chose a different restore point" option, then you'll have to click on "Create a restore point"option. Then, a new window pops up.
5. Then, click on the Create button and then, select the Restore point.you can use this option to restore the Computer to a specific date.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades