Every time you download a game, movie, etc to your computer, you make changes to the computer. Sometimes, these downloads can make your computer unstable. By default, Windows Vista creates restore points in the background. What this means is every time you make these changes to your computer, Vista takes a snapshot of your computer before the changes are made. This enables you to go back in time and restore your computer to an earlier time. Documents, photo's and emails will still be saved. Open the start menu and type system restore and press enter. You can choose the restore point. You can create restore points when you know you are going to change your system, so you have the option to go back.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades