This video shows you how easy it is to use system restore on Windows XP and Vista to bring your computer back to life. System restore takes your computer back in time to a point before it had errors or problems. Go to the start menu, all programs, accessories folder, system tools, and system restore.
You can choose recommended restore points or choose a different restore point.
Choose and then select next. You will get dates and you can choose a date when you know it was working. Don't worry, it won't delete your documents, spreadsheets, pictures, or music. Just the programs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades