This how-to video shows you how to use the text substitution feature in Mac OSX. This will make it easier for you to type symbols and fractions. It can also be used to create shortcuts for texts that you use on a regular basis. Go to apple and system preferences. Click language and text and select the text tab. You will see some substitutions already created. To add a substitution, click add and type the text you want to replace. Press tab to add the text you want to replace it with. Save this and test it out. This video shows you how easy an convenient it is to create and use substitutions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades