In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Tile Visuals tool with the Voice Over application on a Mac OS X computer. This feature will dim the screen so that the user will be able to go over the Voice Over commands. To enable Voice Over, press the Command and F5 key. To tile the visuals, press the Command, Option and F10 key. Now when users navigate through the screen, only the contents over the Voice Over cursor can be visible. To return to the normal view, press the Control, Option and F10 key once again. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like learn how to use the tile visuals tool in Voice Over because they have visual impairments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades