This video shows you how to use Window Defender on your computer. Go to the start button on the screen and click it. Next, select the control panel. At this point you can type in the word 'Defender' or find the icon in the control panel. Once the Windows Defender page comes up you should be able to see whether or not the program is active. If it isn't active then simply activate it. This program should be run because it helps protect you against spyware and other unwanted activity on your computer. With the window open you can run a scan manually or check the status of the program itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades