In this how-to video, you will learn how to record using Windows Audio Recorder. First, find and open the program. Go to Edit and select Audio Properties. From there, select which device you want to record from. Select okay and then press the record button. You have a limit of 60 seconds on this particular program. Press stop whenever you are done. Now, you can save the file as a .wav in any folder. You can also change the file type. Once this is done, you have completed the task. With this video, you will learn how easy it is to record simple clips on your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades