Learn how to use Windows Vista remote desktop on your computer in simple steps. First go to Control panel, select 'User accounts' and create a password for your account. Now right-click on My Computer, select 'Properties' and click on 'Remote settings'. Now select the user you created by searching and return back to the properties area. Go to 'Advanced system settings', click the Computer name tab and find your computer name. Now open the Remote desktop connection, enter your name and enter your password to connect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades