This video tutorial by HelpVids, Dave Andrews shows you how to use the transfer files and settings wizard in Windows XP. This program enables you to transfer your documents and settings from various programs and the 'My Documents' folder between computers if you wanted to do so. First go to the start button select all programs, accessories, system tools and select the files and settings transfer wizard. Click next and check old computer to select the PC your currently on and click next. Wait for the checkup to complete and select an appropriate transfer medium. Click next and check the items you want to transfer. Trim the list to include the settings/files that you need and click next and finish to complete the process. Open the files and settings transfer wizard again and select new computer and select the location of the transferred files and settings and import them as shown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades