In this tutorial, we learn how to use the world clock feature in Ubuntu. First, you will go to the upper right hand side of the screen and click on the calendar. From here, click where it says "locations". Then, click on where it says "edit and then click from the preferences where it asks for a location name. Then you can click on the time zone drop down menu and see the times of a ton of different places. Add these to your clock and then when you're finished, you can have the weather displayed as well! Save your settings and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades