This video tutorial from OfficialTechTerry presents how to use your computer as an alarm clock.
Press Start menu button, then click Control Panel.
From the left pane choose Change to classic view option.
Double click Administrative Tools icon from the right pane. Now double click Task Scheduler icon. Choose Create Basic Task from the right pane.
Name the task and type simple description. Click Next. Choose when the task should be started (daily, monthly, weekly etc.). Click Next. Now choose what time does your scheduled task start (eg., 18:41).
Now click Next. If you want alarm to play some music file, click Start a program. Click Next and browse for music file that will be played when alarm starts. Click Next and Finish.
Close Task Scheduler window.
Your alarm is now set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades