In this tutorial, we learn how to use the zoom feature in Mac OS X Leopard. First, go to system preferences, then universal access. Find the zoom category, then turn it on of off. You will also see the keys that you can press which will make it appear. If you go to the options menu, you will be able to maximize or minimize the zoom. Test this out by zooming in on a page and holding the control key along with the tracking ball on your mouse. When you do this, everything will become far more zoomed in and you will be able to see much more clearly and detailed. Change your settings for this and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades