In this how-to video, you will learn how to use the zoom function in the Mac OSX. This will help if you are visually impaired. Next to the space bar, there are two keys. There is the command key and the option key. Hold them both of them down at the same and press the number eight key. Once this is done, the desktop will be zoomed in. To zoom in even further, press control, command and plus. Do the same except with the minus key to zoom out. Press option, command and the number 8 to reset the desktop view to normal. Viewing this video will show you a way to assist you in viewing the desktop on the Mac OSX.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades