In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to verify a drive on a Mac computer. Begin by opening Finder and select Applications. Open Utilities and then select Disk Utility.app. Now select a disk drive that you would like to verify. Make sure that you are in the First Aid tab and check the Show Details. Then click on Verify Disk. Now wait for the drive to be verified. Once finished, it will display all the items that were checked. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to verify a disk drive to check for any errors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades