In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to zoom in and out on a Mac computer. To access the zooming tool, begin by clicking on the Apple menu and select System Preferences. Under System, select Universal Access and check On under Zoom. In Options, users are able to set specific settings such as the maximum and minimum range of zoom. The keyboard shortcut for zooming in is: Option, Command and =. The keyboard shortcut for zooming out is: Option, Command and -. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer, and would like to learn how to zoom in and out to be able to look at specific detail or because they have poor eye vision.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades