In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to zoom in like a Mac on a Windows computer. Users will be using the program, Q Zoom. Begin by downloading the program from the link provided in the video description. Once downloaded, double-click on the file and follow the instructions to install it. Open the program and configure the settings. Users are able to set the maximum and minimum of zooming in and out. Users can also set mouse zoom and shortcut keys for zooming. This video will benefit those viewers who create videos and would like to learn how to zoom in their videos for presentations or demonstrations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades