In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to automate tasks in a Mac OS X computer. This video will show viewers how to create a simple application, that when double-clicked, will open a new message that's already addressed to a specific person. Begin by clicking on the Macintosh HD and click on Applications. Open Automator. Users will be able to create a template for different work flows. Select Application and click Choose. On the left side of the window, there will be a list programs that are installed. Select a program and drag it to the right side. Now edit the application and save it. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Mac computer and would like to learn how to create a template that will automatically open a program when opened.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades