Forum Thread: How to Control Your Computer Through Your Voice

Hello, my name is Rohit. Some time in March 2013 I was trying to find a J.A.R.V.I.S.-like application to go along with my Iron Man-themed Rain meter skin. I soon realized there weren't many options out there aside from using Windows Speech Macros, so I started to play around with the Windows Speech SDK and over time it turned into this J.A.R.V.I.S. project.

I gave a demonstration video on YouTube just to show my creation, but then I was getting a ton of requests for tutorials, so I put up a few. As time went on, I started to learn more and build upon the program.

Down below is a provided list of requirements for the program to be able to run, updates/changes, and default commands you need to be aware of.

You can get the program here with this Mediafire link. Just install and watch the video below to see how to use the program

9 Responses

Hey jerymy please tell me from where did u downloded the rain meter software

What's the PC requirement for using JARVIS and can i select other country if im from Romania ? bcs there is no selection for Romania

Requirements:

Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Microphone (Built-in Mics usually don't work well)
.NET 4 Framework
And after installing, you can select country & languages.

Ty Sir. that's why doesn't work for me bcs i'm still old school i'm still using windows xp

You can download windows 7 or 8 through torrent for. ex kat.ph

Great Work.
Do you know similar program in Linux?

No. There are no such program available for Linux. You should have Windows.

it install on windows

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active