In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to open ISO files, using Winrar. An ISO file is in an "image" of an entire CD or DVD. It contains all the contents of the disk. Begin by opening Winrar. Go to Options and select Settings. Go to the Integration tab and check ISO. Now Winrar will be able to associate with ISO file. Press OK. Users just need to right-click the file and select extract. It is the same as a ISO extractor program. This video will benefit those viewers who have Winrar and would like to extract ISO files without having to download ISO extracting programs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades