Learn how to create an automator workload that will upload pictures to your Flickr account in this video tutorial. Simply Google "automator Flickr." Upload it to Flickr to allow access to your Flickr account. This means you will have to sign into Flickr and allow for the application to have access to your account. Every time you use the application, you will have to give the photo a title as well as tags. You will then save the photo as an application with whatever title you want. Anytime you want to upload a photo to Flickr in the future, you will just upload it into the application and it will then post it onto your Flickr account.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades