This video is about how to clean up your computer. The first thing that you will have to do is to go to "Start" menu found on the lower left of the screen. Once you have clicked "Start", click "Run". Once a new window will appear, type in "TEMP" and press "OK". Then the "Temp" folder will appear. Go to "Edit" and click "Select All". Once everything is selected, right click a file and press "delete". A window will appear for confirmation and click "Yes". Then go to "Start" menu again and click "Run". A window appears and type in %TEMP% and press "OK". Then click on "Edit" and click "Select All". After wards, right click on a file and click "Delete". After you have deleted, start "Run" again and type in "PREFETCH". A window will appear and do the same thing by clicking "Select All" and deleting the files. After doing the process, start "Run" again and this time you have to type in "MSCONFIG". Then a new window will appear. Then go to all the tabs one by one and review the things that need to be rechecked. After rechecking, press "Close" and delete the files in the recycle bin and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades