This how to video shows you how to change your computer registration on a computer. First, go to the start menu and select my computer. Right click it and choose properties. You will notice a registered to name. This is what we are going to change. First, go to start and select run. Type in Regedit and click okay. This program will open. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and Software. Scroll down and find Microsoft. From there, scroll down and find Windows NT. Open it and select Current Version. On the right, select the registered owner and right click it to modify. Change the value data to whatever you want. Do the same for registered organization. Once these are modified, restart the computer and check the my computer properties to see if it has changed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades