This video teaches us the method to create PDF in OS X. The first step involves opening up the document which you want to convert to PDF. Go to 'File', 'Print Preview'. Select the magnification of the document. Check to see whether the whole file is there or not. Go to 'Print' option under the 'File' drop down menu. Go to the 'PDF' tab at the bottom of the window. Choose 'Save as PDF X'. Write the name of the file in the space provided in the dialog box. Choose 'Desktop' as the destination of the file. Click on 'Save' and you will get the icon of the PDF file on your desktop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades