This video demonstrates how to turn Windows Vista to Windows 7 for free. Make sure that you are running your PC on a Windows Vista OS. First, unlock your taskbar by right-clicking on it and unchecking the option. The space where your smaller application icons are located can now be made wider. Re-lock your taskbar once done. You can also right click and select View>Large Icons to make the icons look bigger. You can also download a free application at RocketDock which will make your Vista task bar more Windows7-like. Next step is to go to Download.com and download VistaGlazz 1.3. Also, go to Deviant Art, search and download "Windows 7 style themes". Install the theme by copying the folder to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes. Then, personalize your theme at the Personalize tool of your PC. Last step, go to LifeHacker and download AeroShake and install it. You can download more and more applications which will make your Windows Vista PC look like Windows 7.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades